Bath VA Medical Center
Local Patient Access Data
Regularly updated patient access data is available for all VA Medical Centers and Community-Based Outpatient Clinics including average wait times, number of patients waiting for a scheduled appointment and number of patients that cannot be scheduled for an appointment in 90 days or less. To view this data, go to http://www.va.gov/health/access-audit.asp.
Unless it is an emergency, we ask that you call your primary health care team to make an appointment for your care. In the case of an emergency, our Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please help us provide timely care to all Veterans. If you cannot keep your appointment, notify your primary health care team or specialty clinic as soon as possible so we can schedule another veteran at that time and reschedule an appointment for you.
To schedule, cancel or change an appointment please contact:
- Primary Care Team - 607-664-4614 or 607-664-4626
- Specialty Clinic â€“ 607-664-4608
- Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic â€“ 888-228-4361 or 607-664-4571
- Elmira Community Based Outpatient Clinic â€“ 877-845-3247, option 1
- Wellsville Community Based Outpatient Clinic â€“ 877-845-3247, option 2
- TelCare Nurse â€“ 607-664-4630
- Pharmacy Refills â€“ 800-585-9772 automated or 607-664-4413
Please notify your primary care team or clinic if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.