Bath VA Medical Center
Modays and Thursdays
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Primary Care Services, to include Home Based Primary Care (HBPC), for Veterans in Northern PA, Potter and Tioga counties.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of a provider, nurse, and LPN provide primary care services at the clinic, stressing health maintenance and preventative medicine.
- Specialty services beyond primary care are available through consult to VAMC at Bath. If you require more specialized tests your health care provider will arrange for a referral for these services.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail.
- Parking: Free parking on premises.
24 Maple View Lane, Suite 2
Coudersport, PA 16915
Phone & Fax
Hours of Operation
8:00am to 4:30pm